lørdag 29. desember 2012

My Christmas

As I told you yesterday, I'm back in London, where nothing feels like Christmas... 
But that's all right with me. I've had my Christmas this year... 

  

  

Thank you Siss, for making my stay in Norway perfect, and the Christmas too! 
She made sure I got all I wished for for Christmas. All the little things that makes Christmas, Christmas... Christmas soda, Christmas stockings, my favorite Christmas cookies, Mickey Mouse on the TV, to decorate the Christmas tree together, a walk in the snow, playing boardgames together, eating way too much food and so on and so on... She did it all! 
(Ok, ok! And thank you Mummy for the Christmas dinner!!) 


And of course... This guy... Aunties Super-Boy... I'm so happy I could be there to celebrate his first Christmas! 
Let the new year come, I'm ready! 

Sweet kisses
Therese

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar