fredag 28. desember 2012

I'm back in London

Where there is nothing that reminds me of Christmas.... It feels so strange. Feels like I left Christmas and family back home in Norway, and came to a city where Christmas was over a long time ago...

I went in to central London today, to have a look at the sale... Why didn't anyone warn me?!

SALE+LONDON=CRAZY

I actually left empty-handed, disappointed and a little bit shocked! Christmas-sale here, is ten times bigger than in Norway!

Ok, so I normally don't like sale. I never find anything, and it's all to messy for me. I should have known that going to Oxford Circus today was a bad idea... I could not get home soon enough!
Everywhere I went people were crazy. There were clothes all over the floors, sale-posters in every possible neon colors wherever you turned your head, and I could almost hear my books back home screaming for me to get home and open them!



I swear to you my blog. I will rather be a boring bookworm today, than going out there with all those crazy people. I just don't think I'm aggressive enough...
I like it nice and tidy. Shops where I can walk without walking in another persons shoes, and in shops where I actually see the garments I'm buying. Call me crazy, call me bookworm, I don't care.

Let's call it a new experience...

Sweet kisses
Therese

1 kommentar:

  1. Godt du kom deg trygt frem! :)
    Nå kan du kose deg masse med lesing fremover! Er selv ferdig med bok nr 1 av fifty shades serien. Brukte to dager!:O Man blir fanget; jeg lover! ;)

    Klem fra Silje xxx

    SvarSlett