lørdag 26. januar 2013

Victoria's Secret

I should have known better. To enter Victoria's Secret, is for me like walking straight into a trap. How did I ever expect to leave that store without buying anything?! Stupid me. That's probably why they call it a secret! It's their secret effect on girls like me... hmm...
No more shopping for me, for a long long time. It's gonna be tough, but it's necessary. (I have to get back when all the bikinis comes inn) I blame it all on VS and all their temptations!

1-2-3 on how to get trapped like I did: 

Trap number 1: Enter one of VS fitting rooms
If you're in there, you'll never get out without buying anything. That's impossible!

 Trap number 2: Let the staff help you 
They're so cute and helpful!
Finding the right size, the right fit, the right colour. They will help you with anything you'll need.

Trap number 3: Try to leave
You'll see you've used money before you know it. 
You will walk out that door with a pink bag in your hand, and less money on your visa card... 


In my case there is also a trap number 4, the staff charged me for one extra item, and I didn't notice it before I got home!! So I've payed for 6 items, but I only got 5 with me home... Disappointing... 
My roommate says I should go back tomorrow. But can I do that?! Would you?!

Shopping wasn't everything on todays schedule. I've met an old friend from Norway today, Maria. She's also living in London! It was so nice to see her again, and to get to see another part of London. Don't think I'll ever get to see it all! It's so much fun! In Moss where I'm from, you'll know every street, every corner after a week. How long will it take me to get to know all of London like that?! A lifetime?! 
*I love it here*

xxx



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar