tirsdag 9. juli 2013

"What?! Are you leaving us?!" 


"AGAIN?!"


Yeah... So I'm off to the airport, heading home to London... From one home to another...
This might be the first time I really struggle to leave my family and friends behind. This time it really sucks...
I LOVE London, and my life there. I really don't wanna live anywhere else in the world. I just wish I could take all my loved ones with me...

I'm sure everything will be fine as soon as I get home. My Norwegian friends abroad, all say the same thing. Some goodbyes will be harder than others. It does not mean that what you are doing is wrong, it shows how much you love the people around you.


Takk for denne gang, venner og familie. Hverdagen kaller, men vi ses snart igjen!

Therese


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar