søndag 21. juli 2013

Bournemouth

Another weekend is soon to be over... Why do things have to end?!

Here's a few pictures from my weekend at the beach in Bournemouth. It felt like I was away on a holiday somewhere far from London. But the truth is, that it was only a weekend off work, and I was two hours away from home... Great, huh?!






The strangest thing was when I, on my way home from the beach, had to change tube at Oxford Circus...
There I was, surrounded by hundreds of tourists who was out shopping, and I was still wearing my beach outfit... Strange, but fun... I love this city, and I'm SO happy I moved here...

That was my weekend, hope you all had a great weekend too. My alarm is set on 5am tomorrow morning, so time for bed...


Therese


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar