lørdag 8. juni 2013

Let me stay forever...

It's not official until it's on my blog, right?


9 months ago, I moved to London to follow my dream of living in London.
The plan was to stay here for one year, and then go back to Norway... Today I've made up my mind, and I'm staying for one more year!! I love it here, and I'm not ready to go home yet.

For me happiness is the most important thing in life, and I'm happy here. As easy as  that.
I wasn't happy in Norway, but I'm happy here. You know when people ask you how you're doing, and you answer "just fine, thanks"... That was me one year ago. Today I can answer "I'm happy", and actually mean it...

I hope my next year here in London will be just as good as the previous 9 months, and that my amazing friends and family back in Norway will continue their trips over the sea to see me every now and then, as to be away from them is the hardest thing about living in the UK.



I LOVE you all, miss you more than Big Ben is tall!
Haha! Yes, my humor is still as fantastic as before I moved here. Don't you worry guys.



♥ 
Lots of love,
Therese


1 kommentar:

  1. When you are happy,we are happy.... But we will miss you... <3 Hug from mum ;)

    SvarSlett