søndag 30. juni 2013

From London to Finnskogen

I'm in Norway!
And what an amazing start of my holiday here in Norway: Straight from London to Finnskogen... Good luck with finding a bigger contrast than this!
From all the noise, people, cars and buildings, to nothing but trees, trees and more trees..
All you can hear is the birds singing and your own thoughts. If you're lucky you might see the moose pass you too.
Or in our case, all we could hear was the raindrops falling...


It was really nice to be back. Haven't been up there since... hmm... I don't know, a long long time?! And I think I've missed it without even realizing it... If that's possible?!
The cabin was originally built in 1960, and the official name is (Norwegian readers: Don't laugh!) Ronketorpet.


I have so many good memories from this place. So it is kinda sad to see the place falling apart, and to see how badly the cabin has been robbed. Why can't people respect other peoples properties?!
From now on my whole family will start using it again, and we'll show them who the real boss is! "Mohahaha!"


My beautiful nephew, SO happy with his auntie giving him bread with chocolate on for breakfast. 
We agreed on not telling his parents...




And of course, after dinner: Yatzy!
If the saying about "bad luck in games equals good luck in love", was correct, I would be SO lucky in love... But something must have gone seriously wrong in my case, as I'm bad at all games, AND not really good at this thing called love either...

Thanks for a great stay in Finnskogen, Siss! Love you, and see you Tuesday!
Tomorrow I got a "date" with my one and only Jeanette.

Time for bed!

Therese



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar