mandag 3. juni 2013

Just us girls

A great weekend is over... My mum and my Siss, is now back in Norway, and I'm on my own again.


But I've had a great time! They came over from Norway this weekend, to celebrate my sister getting married, and to look for a wedding dress.
As you probably can tell by the picture, SHE FOUND THE DRESS!! Here in London! I'm so happy I got the chance to be there, and to share that moment with her. Loved to see her face when she got the right dress on! Wow!!



Since my mum and my siss both got their own familys now, I never really get time with just them, jus us three, but this time I did. Just us girls... So nice!
Friday we went out for dinner and drinks. Elisabeth, a norwegian friend, joined us too. A great night out! And I got to wear my new H&M dress!! What do you think?! Felt nice to wear it, and we were really lucky with the temperature that night too, so no jacket needed!

I got a busy week ahead of me, so I really need to go to bed now. Thank you girls, for a great weekend! Come back, soon!


Therese



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar