søndag 12. mai 2013

London, New York, Brazil?

I know my geography is really bad. Always have been, and probably always will be...
But I know I live in London, in the UK. No, not US as many of you who know me would ask me at this point. So what is all this then?! Typical British?! I think not!




I went to Regent Street to return a pair of shoes at Zara today. (Btw, NEVER buy anything at Zara in Regent Street. Such a bad costumer service!! I usually LOVE Zara, but that was something special... I left that store, and I'm never going back!) Anyways...

This is what I ended up with... A pair of yellow NYC cabs, some samba dancing people in feather, a Taekwondo show, food and music from all around the world and so much more... I love this city! Hope I never have to leave...

How was your Sunday?

It's movie time here in Cephas, before Monday comes together with a new week. A shorter week for me! On Friday I'm off from work to celebrate May 17th. Norways independents day. Here in London, with friends from Norway coming over.
This is gonna be a good week! I'm happy!

Therese

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar